My plan had been to update earlier on when I was still in the process of editing. However, today I finished! That’s right!
So I finished making changes to a printed copy of the rough draft. What do I do now?
- Make the changes to the word document file on my computer
- Go through once more to add a few quick details that I thought of after (oops…)
- Save the file and print a copy for myself
- Send the file to 3-4 friends whom I trust with my second draft for their opinions
- Take into account their opinions and make any necessary changes (to an extent)
- Save file
- Start looking into publishing houses
- Start sending my novel to publishing houses….
This is my plan. I don’t even know if that’s how these things usually go, but I guess I’ll find out when it either succeeds or fails miserably!